Our massage therapists, are here to relax and comfort you with their many different forms of massage therapy:
A 30 minute massage that works your neck, shoulders, and back or any targeted problem area that will leave you refreshed and renewed.
Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage:
A massage that works deeper into the body’s muscles and connective tissue for relieving chronic pain and helping to rehabilitate the body after injuries.
European Full Body Massage:
A technique that incorporates long gliding strokes and muscle kneading to soothe sore muscles, stimulate the circulatory system, and promote good health and relaxation.
Who can benefit from a sports massage? Anyone who routinely stretches their physical limits through movement. Massage can reduce wear and tear and minor injuries that naturally occur form strenuous training. Get in good shape faster, with less stiffness and soreness.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.