From infants to seniors chiropractic is a drug less and preventative approach to good health. Our Shelby Township location utilizes gentle, low force techniques to help you with your healthcare problems. The chiropractic profession specializes in natural and preventative care. Our approach to better health is to detect, reduce, and prevent nervous system dysfunction (subluxation). Chiropractic has helped millions of people with different problems, here is some of our chiropractic care services we offer:
Spinal Adjustments: Manipulation of the spine to prevent pinching of the nerves and reduce pain and discomfort throughout the body, this is a natural and preventative method of care. Spinal manipulation also known as adjustments are our method of reducing and preventing nervous system dysfunction.
- Activator: Instrument used for adjusting patients in specific areas such as, elbows, shoulders, knees, etc.
- On-Premise X-Ray Facility
- SEMG (Surface EMG and Thermal Scan)
- Massage Therapy
- PEMF Therapy (Pulsed Electro-magentic Field Therapy): FDA approved therapy in healing bones and reducing inflammation.
- Spinal Decompression: Helps in relieving the pain of herniated/bulging discs.
- Moist Heat Therapy
- Ice Therapy
- Our approach to better health has helped many patients over come an array of health concerns, many are listed below.
Allergies, arthritis/bursitis, carpal tunnel, disc problems, headaches, ear infections, hip/leg pain, neck pain, painful joints, sciatica, scoliosis, shoulder/arm pain, stress/fatigue, and many other conditions.
You can schedule a consultation with one of the doctors to discuss your health concerns. During this appointment the doctor can assess whether chiropractic care is the right approach to get you functioning properly!